© 2018 Commonwealth of Australia, unless otherwise indicated. Unless indicated otherwise, the material on this website is owned by the Commonwealth of Australia or, where indicated, by a party other than the Commonwealth of Australia, and is subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
Material available under a Creative Commons licence
Unless indicated otherwise, the copyright material on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 4.0 International licence (CC BY-NC 4.0) (Creative Commons licence).
This licence allows you to:
- share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; and
- adapt – remix, transform, and rebuild upon the material,
- attribute (give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence and indicate if changes were made by you); and
- do not use the material for commercial purposes.
Material not available under a Creative Commons licence
The Creative Commons licence does not apply to:
- the Polyglots characters;
- any logos including The Polyglots logo, the ELLA logo, the Australian Government logo or the ESA logo;
- any other material protected by a trade mark;
- certain third-party material (where specified); and
- the design of this website.
This material must not be used for any purpose without the prior written consent of ESA. Please note that consent may not be granted.
Attributing the Commonwealth of Australia
Commonwealth of Australia material published on this website and covered by the Creative Commons licence must be attributed as follows:
‘© 2018 Commonwealth of Australia, unless otherwise indicated. This material from the Early Learning Languages Australia website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 4.0 International licence (CC BY-NC 4.0) and [has/has not] been modified.’
Licence fees not payable to Copyright Agency
Schools, education bodies and other educational organisations are not required to pay licence fees to Copyright Agency Limited for non-commercial educational use of copyright material on this website, unless indicated otherwise.
Links to third-party websites
Disclaimer and liability
The material on this website is provided for your information only and you are responsible for ensuring that the material is current, complete and accurate before using it.
ESA has compiled the material on this website in good faith and has endeavoured to ensure that all material is accurate and does not breach any entity’s rights at the time of its inclusion. However, the material may contain unintentional errors and is provided ‘as is’.
To the extent lawful, ESA:
- excludes all warranties in respect of the website and its content;
- is not liable for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use or inability to use the website or caused to your computer or any other property as a result of your use of this website; and
- will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use the website or any content available on it.
You acknowledge and agree that your access to, and use of, this website is at your own risk.
Where liability cannot be excluded the entire liability of ESA, and your exclusive remedy, is resupply of the website and/or its content.
This website uses the internet to provide services and information. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to accept all risks associated with using the internet, including potential exposure to harmful code which may affect your device.
ESA does not warrant or guarantee the security of this website. You are responsible for the security of your device including the data stored on it and for ensuring that your device has up-to-date software to detect and manage the threat posed by harmful code.
If you wish to provide feedback or make a complaint about ELLA, you may do so by contacting ESA:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1800 468 303 (9 am – 4 pm EST, Mon–Fri)
- Post: ELLA program, Education Services Australia, PO Box 177, Carlton South, VIC 3053
If you wish to submit your feedback or complaint about ELLA directly to the Australian Government Department of Education you may do so by emailing EllaEnquiries@education.gov.au.
Read the ELLA program feedback and complaints management guidelines.
Last updated: 26 September 2018